School of Nursing Mkar Past Questions
School of Nursing Mkar Past Questions and Answers | An Awesome platform for your School of Nursing Mkar past questions and answers, We urged all prospective candidate that is seeking admission into the school of nursing Mkar to make great use of this opportunity to secure success for themselves. And because we love you we have taken a great time in compiling real and most comprehensive School of Nursing Mkar past question and answers paper. Below is an extract that is taken from the past question pack for you to practice on.
School of Nursing Mkar Past Questions and Answers
1. A wire carrying a current J 2.5m in length is placed in a field of flux density 0.12T. What [ne force on the wire if it is placed at 60° to the field?
(0) 1 5.3N
2. In the transformer. the magnetization of the core is repeatedly reversed by the alternating magnetic field resulting in energy dissipation as heat This loss is called
(a) Eddy currents loss
(b) Hysteresis loss
(C) Flux linkage loss
(d) joule heating loss
3. An atom is said to be exited if an election of the atom is
(a) in the ground state
(b) at infinity
(C) promoted to an energy level higher than its original level
(d) having an energy value of 0.0cV
4. What happens to a proton number Z and the nucleon number of a nuclide that emits a y-radiation?
(a) Z increases by 1 while A does not change
(b) increases by 1 and A increases by I
(c) Z and A neither increases nor decrease
(d) Z increase by 1 while A decreases by 1
5. A note that is an OCTAVE higher than a given note of frequency 25hz world has a frequency of
Stop wondering where to find material to study for the forthcoming examination, cause you are at the right place just purchase your past question and answers and be prepared for your examination.