School of Nursing Ituk Mbang Past Questions and Answers. The School of Nursing Ituk Mbang is located in Akwa Ibom State. The school will soon be conducting her entrance examination and all candidates who applied are advised partake.
If you need the past question paper to practice and prepare for the forthcoming entrance examination, don’t worry we’ve got you covered. See sample questions how to purchase below;
1. Which of the following statement is/are correct;
i. One mole of sodium atoms contains 6.02 x 1023 atoms and weighs 23g
ii. One mole of magnesium atoms contains 6.02 x atoms and weighs 24g
iii. One mole of oxygen atoms contains 6.02 x 1023 atoms and weighs 16g
(a) i and ii
(b) ii and iii
(c) i and iii
(d) i, ii and iii
2. Which of the following best describes viruses?
(a) they grow only inside living cells
(b) they possess only characteristics of living things
(c)they can grow on dead cells
(d)they cannot be crystallized.
3. Loss of nitrogen in the soil is caused by a process known as
(b) nitrogen fixation
4. Which of the following represents the Watson-Crick DNA base pair model?
5. The liver performs ll the following functions EXCEPT
(a) regulation of heat
(b) formation of cholesterol
(c) removal of red blood cells
(d) synthesis of vitamins