School of Nursing Calabar Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Nursing Calabar past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. The head of the femur articulates with the pelvic at the
(a) Glenoid cavity
(b) Olocrono process
(d) Caracoids process
2. The following is not an example of a sex-linked character
(b) color blindness
3. Which of these is a vestigal structure?
(d) sacculus motundus
4. Antibodies in mammalian blood are formed by
(b) white blood cells
(c) red blood cells
5. Which of the following liquids supplies cells in the tissues of a mammal with oxygen and nutrients?
6. The cockroach and grasshoppers have mouth parts adapted for
(b) piercing and sucking
(c) biting and chewing
(d) biting and lapping
7. The sponging and lapping mouth part occurs in
(b) the cockroach