School of Nursing Anua-Uyo Past Questions
School of Nursing Anua-Uyo Past Questions...We are glad to announce to you that, we have made available on our page a well compiled past question for the School of Nursing Anua-Uyo and all interested candidate that are planning on getting admitted into School of Nursing Anua-Uyo should download their copy of the past question here and get ready for the examination.
Why do you need a School of Nursing Anua-Uyo Past Questions?
- It enlightens you on the scope of the exam
- You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Equips you beforehand.
- Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination
School of Nursing Anua-Uyo Sample Questions
1. All but ONE of the following are atmospheric pollutants
(b) carbon II oxide
(c) sulphur(IV) oxide
(d) hydrogen sulphide
2. On what part of the tongue do we perceive salty taste?
(d) sides and front
3. Maintenance of homeostasis in mammals is a function of all the following except
4. Biotechnology has helped to produce plants and animals of these desirable features, EXCEPT
(a) greater resistance to pest and diseases
(b) higher susceptibility to infections
(c) better nutritional value
(d) early yielding varieties
5. Insects which undergo complete metamorphosis are those that
(a) have the four distinct stages in their life cycle
(b) do not have the larval stage
(c) have larva stage and pupa which resemble the adult
(d) their eggs hatch to produce nymphs
Are you have doubting which material you are going to prepare on, don’t get yourselves worry cause we got you cover, just download your copy of School of Nursing Anua-Uyo Sample Questions and make sure you are confident about you are writing.