Amachara School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Amachara School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | Welcome to the home of genuine and comprehensive past question selected and compiled for all candidate that is intending to write the upcoming examination and we urged the candidate to please follow all advice and instruction on this page to get a breakdown on how to download the complete package of the Amachara School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers to ensure that you are ready for the examination.
1. The color of the positive column in a gas discharge tube is characteristic of the
(a) gas and the coating in the tube
(b) the pressure of the gas-only
(c)the temperature of the gas-only
(d) pressure and potential difference
2. Which of the following pairs of particles each have the same number of electrons as argon? [Ar = 18]
(a) Li and F
(b) Na and F
(c) Na and F4
(d) and CL
3. A mixture of 0.20 mole of Ar 2.20mole of Na and 0.30 mole of He exerts a total pressure of 2.1 atmospheres. What is the partial pressure of He in the mixture?
(a) 0.70 atmosphere
(b) 0.80 atmosphere
(c) 0.90 atmosphere
(d) 0.65 atmosphere
4. The poH of a solution is 12.23; calculate the hydrogen ion concentration of the solution
(a) 1.52 x 10-2
(b) 1 .69 x 10-2
(c) 1.74 x 10-2
5. Which of the following is an artificial element?
Thank you for choosing to purchase your Amachara School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers on our page we wish you all the best as you take time to study all the materials.