Amachara School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF Download is now available for download on this page. See sample questions below;
1. The colour of the positive column in a gas discharge tube is characteristic of the
(a) gas and the coating in the tube
(b) pressure of the gas only
(c)temperature of the gas only
(d) pressure and potential difference
2. Which of the following pairs of particles each have the same number of electrons as argon? [Ar = 18]
(a) Li and F
(b) Na and F
(c) Na and F4
(d) and CL
3. A mixture of 0.20 mole of Ar 2.20mole of Na and 0.30 mole of He exerts a total pressure of 2.1 atmosphere. What is the partial pressure of He in the mixture?
(a) 0.70 atmosphere
(b) 0.80 atmosphere
(c) 0.90 atmosphere
(d) 0.65 atmosphere
4. The poH of a solution is 12.23; calculate the hydrogen ion concentration of the solution
(a) 1.52 x 10-2
(b) 1 .69 x 10-2
(c) 1.74 x 10-2
5. Which of the following is an artificial element?
Get the full Amachara School of Nursing Past Questions and answers and save yourself the stress of what to study.