School of Basic Midwifery Mkar Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Basic Midwifery Mkar past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. If the velocity of light in air is 3.0 x 108ms, find the velocity of light in s medium whose refractive index is 1.5
2. When an object is at infinity to the pole of a concave mirror the image formed is at
(a) principle focus, real and diminished
(b) center of curvature, real and inverted
(c) center of curvature, virtual and erect
(d)principle focus, real and erect
3. A total eclipse of the sun is seen when the observer is in the
(a) Umbra region of the sun’s shadow
(b) penumbra region
(C) Umbra region of the moon’s show
(d) penumbra region of the moons shadow.
4. A long drawn sound arising from overlapping reflections together with the original sound which give rise to the reflections is called
5. Which of the following radiation is used for examining the freshness or staleness of eggs in the poultry
(a) Ultraviolet rays
(d) radio waves