School of Basic Midwifery Mkar Past Questions and Answers | Available on our page is the school of basic midwifery Mkar past questions and answers that are well compiled and comprehensively prepared for all candidate that is preparing to write the entrance examination in the school of basic midwifery Mkar. We have worked hard to gather all the past questions and also taken the time to provide the answers and we urged all candidates to please follow the instruction on this page to make download their past questions and get ready for the exam.
School of Basic Midwifery Mkar Past Questions and Answers
over the years we have since a lot of students come back to share their testimony on how the school of basic Midwifery Mkar past question and answer help them during the school of basic midwifery Mkar entrance examination and because of this we wish to work harder by updating our page with the latest past question and we believe this will help boost your studies and preparation in the forthcoming examination.
See sample questions below and how to purchase.
Past question sample:
1. If the velocity of light in air is 3.0 x 108ms, find the velocity of light in s medium whose refractive index is 1.5
2. When an object is at infinity to the pole of a concave mirror the image formed is at
(a) principle focus, real and diminished
(b) center of curvature, real and inverted
(c) center of curvature, virtual and erect
(d)principle focus, real and erect
3. A total eclipse of the sun is seen when the observer is in the
(a) Umbra region of the sun’s shadow
(b) penumbra region
(C) Umbra region of the moon’s show
(d) penumbra region of the moon’s shadow.
4. A long drawn sound arising from overlapping reflections together with the original sound which gives rise to the reflections is called
5. Which of the following radiation is used for examining the freshness or staleness of eggs in the poultry
(a) Ultraviolet rays
(d) radio waves
Don’t worry yourself again since you have finally arrived here just purchase your past question and answers and make sure you avoid the examination fever.