Amachara School of Basic Midwifery Past Questions and Answers | Here on this page is a PDF compiled document of the Amachara School of Basic Midwifery past questions and answers and you can obtain your copy and prepare for the upcoming entrance examination. All prospective candidates are advised to please follow instructions on this page carefully to download a copy of their past questions.
Amachara School of Basic Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
Below is a walkthrough guide on how to download your copy:
Amachara School of Basic Midwifery Past Questions
Do you the Amachara School of Basic Midwifery Past Questions and Answers? Search no more. We have the complete past question paper here. See sample questions below;
1. Which one of the following has the highest specific heat capacity?
(b) liquid hydrogen
2. Which of the following sources of energy is non-renewable?
(c) ocean waves
3. What type of electromagnetic radiation can be used to take photographs in the haze?
(a) radio waves
(b) visible rays
(c) ultraviolet rays
(d) infrared rays
4. The difference in mass number (A) of atoms of the same element is due to a difference in
(a) proton number
(b) number of electrons
(c) neutron number
(d) proton and electron number
5. A man hears his echo from a nearby hill 2 seconds after he shouted. If the frequency of his voice is 250Hz and t e wavelength is 1 .20m, how far away is the hill?
(b) 31 5m
Overtimes we have received testimony from the student that used the past question to prepare for the examination come back to testify that it was really good and that it guides them during the examination, so we now ask you what are you waiting for come get your copy and avoid examination fever and failure.