Amachara School of Basic Midwifery Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | Download the up to date School of Basic Midwifery, Amachara past question paper on this page.
Amachara School of Basic Midwifery Past Questions
Do you the Amachara School of Basic Midwifery Past Questions and Answers? Search no more. We have the complete past question paper here. See sample questions below;
1. Which one of the following has the highest specific heat capacity?
(b) liquid hydrogen
2. Which of the following sources of energy is non-renewable?
(c) ocean waves
3. What type of electromagnetic radiation can be used to take photographs in the haze?
(a) radio waves
(b) visible rays
(c) ultraviolet rays
(d) infrared rays
4. The difference in mass number (A) of atoms of the same element is due to a difference in
(a) proton number
(b) number of electrons
(c) neutron number
(d) proton and electron number
5. A man hears his echo from a nearby hill 2 seconds after he shouted. If the frequency of his voice is 250Hz and t e wavelength is 1 .20m, how far away is the hill?
(b) 31 5m