School of Basic Midwifery, Adazi Provisional March Past Questions
School of Basic Midwifery, Adazi Provisional March Past Questions and Answers | Excellent center for your compiled and comprehensive past question for the School of Basic Midwifery, Adazi Provisional March we have updated the ebook with the latest past question and answers for all prospective candidate that are preparing to write the forthcoming examination. We have taken time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Basic Midwifery, Adazi Provisional March past question paper and we hope you will get a copy and study ahead for the exams. Below is a Sample for you and how to purchase a copy.
School of Basic Midwifery, Adazi Provisional March Past Questions, and Answers
Over time, we have received appreciation from the student who purchases the School of Basic Midwifery, Adazi Provisional March Past Questions and studies for the entrance examination and made it with a very good score and we believe this story can also be yours just by following the instruction on this page to purchase your past question and study for the forthcoming exams.
Below is a sample for you to practice on:
1. How many grammes of HCl wifl be required to react with 10g of NaOH (H = 1, Cl = 35.5. Na=23, 0 = 16)?
2. The bond formed between H2O and H to form the hydroxonim ion is ___
(a) co-ordinate covalency
3. Common salt is dissolve in water and the mixture is evaporated. The vapour given off is condensed. The condensed vapour is a ___
4. When some substances are heated, the change directly in gases without appearing in the liquid state. An example is___
5. What is the IUPAC name of the compound KMnO4?
(a) Potassium manganate
(b) Potassium tetraoxo manganate (VII)
(c) Potassium trioxomanganate (IV)
(d) Potassium Oxomanganate (IV)
6. Which of the following is the dimension of pressure?
(b) ML- 1T2
Champion prepared ahead of time and that is why there are known as winners, so be one today by purchasing your past question today and prepared for the examination.