School of Basic Midwifery, Adazi Provisional March Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive School of Basic Midwifery, Adazi Provisional March past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. How many grammes of HCl wifl be required to react with 10g of NaOH (H = 1, Cl = 35.5. Na=23, 0 = 16)?
2. The bond formed between H2O and H to form the hydroxonim ion is ___
(a) co-ordinate covalency
3. Common salt is dissolve in water and the mixture is evaporated. The vapour given off is condensed. The condensed vapour is a ___
4. When some substances are heated, the change directly in gases without appearing in the liquid state. An example is___
5. What is the IUPAC name of the compound KMnO4?
(a) Potassium manganate
(b) Potassium tetraoxo manganate (VII)
(c) Potassium trioxomanganate (IV)
(d) Potassium Oxomanganate (IV)
6. Which of the following is the dimension of pressure?
(b) ML- 1T2