School of Basic Midwifery Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital, Bauchi Past Questions and Answers| Welcome to our page here on this page we have complete and compiled and updated past question for the school of basic Midwifery Abubakar tafawa balewa teaching hospital, we have taken our time to work so hard on the question to make it easy for you to go through it without stress, we also urged all candidate that is interested in this past question to please follow carefully the instruction on this page to obtain a copy of the past question and get ready for the exams.
School of Basic Midwifery Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital, Bauchi Past Questions & Answers
Below is sample for you to go through and:
1. Find the variance of the numbers K, K÷1, K+2.
2. Find the positive value of x if the standard deviation of the numberl,x+1, 2x+1 is V
3. If x=7 = M + N what is 3n-4m (x+3)(x-4) x+3 x-4
4. Calculate sin (A+B) if sin A =3/5 and cos B-5/1 3 where both A and B are acute
5. Find tan x given that tan (x+45)=2
6. Evaluate 6(2x +3)dx
8. Find the coordinates of the minimum point for the equation y= 4t2—40t- i- 300
(a) (15, 100)
(b) (5 200)
(c) (4, 100)
(d) (4, 300)
Don’t worry about the outcome just make sure that you get your School of Basic Midwifery Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital, Bauchi Past Questions and Answers prepare sincerely to avoid examination fever.