NAUTH School of Nursing Nnewi Past Questions and Answers | Department of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi Past Questions Papers.
NAUTH School of Nursing Nnewi Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive NAUTH School of Nursing Nnewi past question papers our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Which of the structures listed below is peculiar to the axis vertebra?
(c) Lateral spine
2. A plant which has a horizontal underground steam is a ___
3. Epigeal germination can be found in ___
4. The mammalian organ which acts both as a digestive an as an endocrine organ is the ___
(d) adrenal gland
5. Which of the following does a virus have in common animal cell?
6. Spirogyra, Euglena and Chiamydomonas share many characteristics except___