NAUTH School of Nursing Nnewi Past Questions
NAUTH School of Nursing Nnewi Past Questions and Answers | We have in store for you, Department of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi Past Questions and answers for all prospective student who is planning to participate in the forthcoming entrance examination and we have provided below ways on how to download your NAUTH School of Nursing Nnewi Past Questions and Answers.
We have taken it upon ourselves to make sure you are ready for the entrance examination for NAUTH School of Nursing Nnewi and this we have done by comprehensively compiling all the previous NAUTH School of Nursing Nnewi Past Questions paper and we have also taken our time to work on the question and provide you with answers to make it easier for you to go through it.
Below is a sample and how to download your copy:
NAUTH School of Nursing Nnewi sample Past Questions 2020
1. Which of the structures listed below is peculiar to the axis vertebra?
(c) Lateral spine
2. A plant which has horizontal underground steam is a ___
3. Epigeal germination can be found in ___
4. The mammalian organ which acts both as a digestive an as an endocrine organ is the ___
(d) adrenal gland
5. Which of the following does a virus have in common animal cell?
6. Spirogyra, Euglena and Chlamydomonas
share many characteristics except___
Thank you for contacting our page for your past question and answers and we are all up to see you succeed in this forthcoming examination, so grab your copy of the NAUTH School of Nursing Nnewi Past Questions and be confidently prepared for the examination.