LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | All qualified candidates who are preparing to write the aptitude/entrance test into the Lagos University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing can obtain a copy of the compiled and revised Ebook to study and prepare for the examination.
LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
This PDF file includes previous LUTH School of Nursing examination queries. It is printable and can be downloaded. You can read it on your tablet or tablet as well.
Prior to being called for nursing school entrance tests, it is critical that you begin preparing. Many that were admitted into nursing school did so because they had prepared ahead of time and gave it they’re all. It is the product of hard work, not wishful thinking.
One of the most often asked questions I receive is why the LUTH School of Nursing’s entrance exam questions are recycled. Yes, they do, as I’ve always maintained.
In the other hand, the way LUTH School of Nursing repeats entrance exam questions is a little tricky, and they do so often. Candidates taking the School of Nursing entrance exam this year should be mindful that solving prior questions is critical to completing the exam.
I inform all applicants that one of the easiest ways to open the LUTH School of Nursing entrance exam code is to obtain 7-12 years of LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers. You must investigate the pattern and theme of the questions, as well as the frequency of which they appear, and then extract areas/topics that the LUTH School of Nursing loves focusing in each subject you are writing.
LUTH School of Nursing Sample Questions
1. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
5. Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of the worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
6. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
7. The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
8. Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
9. The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
10. Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar
NOTE: Proper preparation prevents poor performance, If you have the Lagos University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions you will have a scope of the Exam. Follow the instructions below to learn how to purchase and have a copy of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers and start preparing for the forthcoming examination