LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | An excellent compilation of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing past question and answers are made available to all interested candidate that is planning to write the aptitude/entrance examination into the Lagos University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing are advised to please grab a copy of the compiled and updated Ebook to study and prepare for the examination.
LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
This past question has been compiled for the benefit of candidates who wish to pass the LUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination. The past question will help you secure admission into the prestigious LUTH.
The LUTH Past questions and Answers have helped a lot of previous candidates in securing admission to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing. Candidates who purchase and practice these past questions stand a chance to get admission into this school because it will reveal the nature and how questions are been set in the examination.
Do we believe that you know that the exams you are going to be writing are very tough and need a lot of preparation? In case you didn’t know, these exams are really a tough and competitive one and your success depends on your score in the entrance examination.
LUTH School of Nursing Sample Questions
1. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the function of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
5. Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
6. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
7. The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
8. Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
9. The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
10. Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar
NOTE: Proper preparation prevents poor performance, If you have the Lagos University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions you will have a scope of the Exam. Follow the instructions below to learn how to purchase and have a copy of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers and start preparing for the forthcoming examination