Lagos State School of Nursing Igando Past Questions & Answers PDF Download | The Up to Date Lagos State School of Nursing Igando past question papers now available for purchase.
Lagos State School of Nursing Igando Past Questions & Answers
Are you about to write the Lagos State School of Nursing Igando entrance examination and you are looking for the past question papers? You are at the right place. We have the past question paper. See sample questions below.
1. In mammals, the exchange of nutrients and metabolic products occurs in the …..
2. The part of the stomach nearer the gullet is called the ….
B. cardiac sphincter
D. pyloric sphincter.
3. Trace elements are required by plants mainly for the……
A. formation of pigments and enzymes
B. product of energy and hormones
C. manufacture of carbohydrates
D. manufacture of proteins
4. A food substance was treated with a few drops of Sudan iii solution and a red coloration was obtained. The food contained is …….
D. mineral salt.
5. Oozing out of water from leaves of plants in humid environment is known as …..
5. The element that is essential for the coagulation of blood is …….
6. Anaerobic respiration differs from aerobic respiration by the production of …..
A. less amount of energy and water
B. greater amount of energy and alcohol
C. less amount of energy and alcohol
D. greater amount of energy and water
7. Stomach pores open when there is ………
A. an increase in the sugar content of guard cells
B. a decrease in the osmotic concentration of guard cells
C. a decrease in the sugar content of mesophill cells
8. The process of deamination is essential for the …….
A. digestion of protein
B. secretion of bile
C. formation of urea
D. formation of antibody
9. A band of connective tissue liking two bones in a joint is known as….
C. synovial membrane
10. The appendicular skeleton is composed of the pectoral girdle
A. pelvic, fore and hind limbs
B. pelvc, girdle and fore limbs
C. lumbar vertebrae and pelvic girdle
D. lumber vertebrae, fore and hind limbs