Department of Nursing, University Of Maiduguri Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive Department of Nursing, University Of Maiduguri past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Which of the following statements is not correct about magnetic radiation?
(a) they are quantities en
(b) they are transverse waves
(c) they are polarizable
(d) they may be deflect in an electronic or a magnetic field
2. A simple cell with amalgamated zinc plate minimizes
(c) Back e.m.f
3. Which of the following mixture?
(a) sea water
4. Carbon forms two oxides in both oxides is 1.2 if one mole absorbed separately combines with oxygen, deduces of the oxides
5. If 50cm3 of CO2 gas and 50cm3 of measured, at S.T.P calculate the amount gas in moles (molar gas volume 22.4 dat)
6. How much volume of the ethane would be required to produce 1.12dm3 of carbor1 (IV)on combustion in sufficient oxygen? 2c2 H6(g)+ 6)2 (G) 4C02(g) + 6H2O
(b) 2.24dm of ethane
(c) 056dm3 of ethane
(d) 56dm3 of ethane