Department of Nursing, University Of Maiduguri Past Questions and Answers | Welcome to the library of past questions and answers for all Nigerians candidates that are planning to participate in the entrance examination for the Department of Nursing, University Of Maiduguri. We have compiled genuinely and most comprehensive Department of Nursing, University Of Maiduguri past question paper for all candidates but most importantly candidates that are writing the entrance examination.
See sample questions below and how to purchase Department of Nursing, University Of Maiduguri past question :
1. Which of the following statements is not correct about magnetic radiation?
(a) they are quantities en
(b) they are transverse waves
(c) they are polarizable
(d) they may be deflected in an electronic or a magnetic field
2. A simple cell with an amalgamated zinc plate minimizes
(c) Back e.m.f
3. Which of the following mixture?
4. Carbon forms two oxides in both oxides is 1.2 if one mole absorbed separately combines with oxygen, deduces of the oxides
(a) CO; CO2
5. If 50cm3 of CO2 gas and 50cm3 of measured, at S.T.P calculate the amount gas in moles (molar gas volume 22.4 dat)
6. How much volume of the ethane would be required to produce 1.12dm3 of carbor1 (IV)on combustion insufficient oxygen? 2c2 H6(g)+ 6)2 (G) 4C02(g) + 6H2O
(b) 2.24dm of ethane
(c) 056dm3 of ethane
(d) 56dm3 of ethane
Why wait till it close to the examination time get your past question now and prepared for the forthcoming examination and be among the individual that will smile at last.