Department of Nursing, University Of Calabar Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensive Department of Nursing, University Of Calabar past question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase.
1. Which of the following deaminates excess amino acids?
2. In which of the following flower part does meiosis occur?
3. When an organism moves its whole body towards a stimulus, the organism is said to exhibit
(a) tropic movement
(b) tropic movement
(c) tactic movement
(d) nastic movement
4. A stable self sustaining environment produced by an interaction between the biotic and abiotic components is best described as
(b) a community
(c) an ecosystem
(d) a habitat
5. Which of the following is not present in the nucleus of a cell?
6. The release of useful substances from cells of an organism is called?