Department of Nursing, University Of Calabar Past Questions
Department of Nursing, University Of Calabar Past Questions and Answers | We are delighted to announce to you the availability of the Department of Nursing, University Of Calabar Past Questions and Answers we have taken our time to work intensively in collecting the past question papers from previous Department of Nursing, University Of Calabar entrance examination and we have as well taken time to work on the answers too so it will be easy for you to go through it as you prepare for the examination.
Are you among those aspiring to become a student/or future student at the Department of Nursing, University Of Calabar? then you are advised to get a copy of the Department of Nursing, University Of Calabar Past Questions and Answers and study very well so as to get a great score in the forthcoming entrance examination, Below is a guide on how to download a copy and also a sample too.
See sample questions below and how to purchase:
1. Which of the following deaminates excess amino acids?
2. In which of the following flower part does meiosis occur?
3. When an organism moves its whole body towards a stimulus, the organism is said to exhibit
(a) tropic movement
(b) tropic movement
(c) tactic movement
(d) nastic movement
4. A stable self-sustaining environment produced by an interaction between the biotic and abiotic components is best described as
(b) a community
(c) an ecosystem
(d) a habitat
5. Which of the following is not present in the nucleus of a cell?
6. The release of useful substances from cells of an organism is called?
Are you still waiting and why will you be waiting just get your Department of Nursing, University Of Calabar Past Questions and Answers and thank us later and we also wish you good luck.