Department of Nursing, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Past Questions and Answers PDF Download.
Department of Nursing, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Past Questions and Answers, We now make it available for grabbing the department of nursing niger delta University, Wilberforce Island past question and answers for all candidate but more specifically those that are participating in the upcoming entrance examination. Due to a previous complaint made by those candidates that took the examination we took it upon ourselves to compile the real and most comprehensive department of Nursing, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Past Question paper for our dear users.
Samples questions below and steps to follow while downloading the past question.
1. 0.0075 moles of Calcium trioxocarbornate (iv) is added to 0.015 moles of a solution of hydrochloric acid. The volume of gas evolved at s.t.p is (molar volume of gas at STP 22.4dm3)
(d) 1 00cm3
2. What is the general formula of carbohydrates?
3. A neutral water molecule (H20) has an electric dipole moment of 6.2 x 1030cm. how far apart the molecule centers of positive and negative charge?
(d) I .9pm
4. What mass of sodium hydroxide is required to make 500cm3 of 0.2m solution? (Na =23, 0= 16, H=1)
5. 2NHCl + Ca(OH)2 -_.. 2NH3 + CaCI2 + 2H20. From the equation, calculate the mass of calcium hydroxide needed to decompose 50g of ammonium
We are inviting all applicants to please purchase their past question and answers and get ready for the fourth coming and not procrastinate it.