Department of Nursing, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Past Questions and Answers PDF Download.
Department of Nursing, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Past Questions and Answers is now available for grab. We have took time to compile the real and most comprehensiveDepartment of Nursing, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Past Question paper our users. See sample questions below and how to purchase;
1. 0.0075 mole of Calcium trioxocarbornate (iv) is added to 0.015 mole of a solution of hydrochloric acid. The volume of gas evolved at s.t.p is (molar volume of gas at stp 22.4dm3)
(d) 1 00cm3
2. What is the general formula of carbohydrates?
3. A neutral water molecule (H20) has an electric dipole moment of 6.2 x 1030cm. how far apart the molecule centers of positive and negative charge?
(d) I .9pm
4. What mass of sodium hydroxide is required to make 500cm3 of 0.2m solution? (Na =23, 0= 16, H=1)
5. 2NHCl + Ca(OH)2 -_.. 2NH3 + CaCI2 + 2H20. From the equation, calculate the mass of calcium hydroxide needed to decompose 50g of ammonium