Abia State University Teaching Hospital Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | ABSUTH Past Questions Papers is now available for interested candidates.
Abia State University Teaching Hospital Past Questions
You really need the Abia State University Teaching Hospital Past Questions to pass the forthcoming entrance examination. Candidates who perform well in the entrance examination the ones that will be admitted into the school. See sample questions below;
1. Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
2. The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(c) Condensation (d) Polymerization
(e) Double decomposition.
3. By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(c) Lead nitrat
4. Which of the following is not a general characteristic of waves?
5. The thermometric substance of an absolute thermometer is
Get the Abia State University Teaching Hospital Past Questions and be certain of what to focus on, don’t forget that the ABSUTH Past Questions also comes with answers