Delta State Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | We now have the up to date Delta State Scholarship Past Questions and Answers. See how to purchase below…
Delta State Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
For candidates who are looking forward to pass the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Screening Test, we have made a study pack for you. This study pack has in it past question papers that was previously conducted by the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board.
The past question will assist you know the nature and how the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board set questions. 40% of questions contained in this past question paper might likely be repeated in the forth coming aptitude test exams.
1. If the Monthly Output for the Torino brewery represented approximately 60% of the total output (with the remainder being water), how many thousands of litres of water were produced every month?
2. Which of these breweries has the highest ratio of operational costs to revenues?
A. Uxbridge, UK
B. Malmo, Sweden
C. Torino, Italy
3. If a 25% increase in marketing and development costs will lead to a 35% increase in revenues, what will the ratio of marketing and development costs to revenues be in Canberra, Australia following the rise?
E. Cannot Say
4. How many employees did the manufacturing department have in 2005?
E. Cannot say
5. In the year 2000 which two departments combined had exactly the same amount of employees
as the Product Development department?
A. Stamping and casting
B. Human Resources and Manufacturing
C. Stamping and Human Resources
D. Human Resources and Product Development
E. Human Resources and Casting