TRCN Past Questions and Answers | Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Professional Qualifying Examination Past Questions and Answers PDF Download.
Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Professional Qualifying Examination Past Questions
The TRCN Past Questions and answers is a study guide to aid candidates who are about to write the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Professional Qualifying Examination prepare for the great task ahead. The past question is divided into 4 categories as listed below.
- Category A – for Ph.D holders
- Category B – for Masters Degree
- Category C – for B.Sc, PGD B.ed degree holders
- Category D – for NCE degree holders
Each an every candidate belong to one of the category listed above. Ensure to specify your category when ordering for the past question paper.
The past question comprises of the subjects listed below;
- History and Philosophy of Education
- Curriculum and Instructional Materials
- Educational Philosophy
- Educational Management and Technology
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Sociology of Education
- English and Communication Skills
- Guidance and Counseling
The Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Professional Qualifying Examination Past Questions is a compilation of past years examinations. All questions contained in the past questions are genuine and not manipulated. 30% of these questions will likely be repeated in the forthcoming examination. Follow the instructions given below to place your order now.
1. Which of these was not a problem in the implementation of early colonial education programmes?
a. Lack of central school laws
b. Lack of standard qualification for teachers
c. Emphasis on conversion to Christianity
d. Emphasis on the future leaders
e. Lack of common syllabus
2. Which of the following was not provided for in the Nigerian Education ordinance of 1887?
a. Board of Education
b. Grant-in-aids to schools
c. Parents’ right to choose religion of instruction
d. Certification of teacher
e. Power of Governor to establish and maintain schools
3. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria in
a. 1955 and 1958 respectively
b. 1955 and 1957 respectively
c. 1954 and 1958 respectively
d. 1952 and 1953 respectively
e. 1950 and 1959 respectively
4. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
a. Language policy …
b. Political discrepancies
c. Financial problem
d. Girl-child education
e. Public enlightenment
5. Which of these is not one of the functions of philosophy?
a. Analytic function
b. Speculative function
c. Inspirational function
d. Prescriptive function
e. Descriptive function