If you are searching for the Titan Trust Bank Job Past Questions then you are at the right place. We now have the up to date Titan Trust Bank Job past question paper which you can download into your mobile phone or laptop computer.
Titan Trust Bank Job Past Questions
The past question paper consist of questions gotten from past Titan Trust Bank Job aptitude test. The may be repeated int he forthcoming aptitude test. See some sample questions below and how to place an order.
1. Tonye put six different colored beans in a bag. She had red, blue, pink, orange, yellow, and purple colored beans. There were a total of 30 beans in the bag. If there were 4 red beans, 2 blue beans, 6 pink beans, 5 orange beans, 4 yellow beans, and 9 purple beans, what is the probability that someone could pull a pink or a yellow bean out of the bag?
2. A cube whose edges are 6 inches is painted blue. The cube is then cut into smaller cubes, all of which have edges that are 2 inches long. How many small cubes have no paint on them?
3. Two trains move in the same direction at 50 kmph and 32 kmph respectively. A man in the slower train observes the 15 seconds elapses before the faster train completely passes by him. What is the length of the faster train?
4. The Roman numeral MCMLXXXIV is?
5. If it is 2:30, what time will it be when the hour hand has moved through an angle of 10 degrees?