SPIE Oil and Gas Past Questions and Answers PDF Download – Up to Date | Download the real SPIE Oil and Gas Past Questions and Answers from us today.
SPIE Oil and Gas Past Questions
We have now updated the SPIE Oil and Gas Aptitude test Past Questions for our users to purchase and study for the forthcoming SPIE Oil and Gas Aptitude Test.
However, it is important for you to note that your success in the SPIE Oil and Jobs depend on the forthcoming screening test. This means you need to study hard and prepare well to pass this exams.
As we all know, the SPIE Oil and Gas Job is a top notch job in Nigeria. A lot of candidates have applied for this recruitment along side with you.
We have compiled the most up to date past question paper for you. See sample questions and also, how to place your order below.
The following sample questions are from mathematics. You will get the full questions including other subjects when you place your order.
1. Mrs. Jones is expecting a baby. The probability that it will be a boy is ½ and the probability that the baby will have blue eyes is ¼. What is the probability that she will have a blue-eyed boy?
2. Convert the speed 90 km per hour of a car to metres per second
(a) 1.5 ms-1
(b) 2.5 ms-1
(c) 25 ms-1
(d) 1.5 x 103 ms-1
3. Uche and Chidi shared a sum of money on the ratio m:n. If Chidi’s share was N4,200.00, what was Uche’s share?
4. A husband contributes 7% of his income into a fund and his wife contributes 4% of her income. If the husband earns N5,500 per annum (p.a) and his wife earns N4,000 p.a, find the sum of their contribution to the fund.
5. A car is traveling at an average speed of 80kmh-1. Its speed in metres per second (m/s) is