Red Cross Past Questions and Answers PDF Download is now available. Res Cross Society Past questions is a compilation of past years recruitment screening test questions conducted by the Red Cross Society.
Red Cross Past Questions and Answers
The Red Cross past questions is now available online and easy to purchase and download into your phone or laptop computer. All you need to do to get this past question is to follow the instructions on this page, purchase and download and start preparing for the screening test which will be held soon.
As we all know, the list of Red Cross Society recruitment shortlisted candidates is out and all candidates who find their name on the list are expected to appear at the screening hall on the scheduled date.
You do not just need to go to the exams hall unprepared, you need to prepare intensively for the exams because it will be determine ur success in the whole recruitment process.
You need to purchase the past questions and practice them because most of the questions found on the past question paper will likely be repeated in the forthcoming exams. The past question will also boost your self confidence and help you know the nature of the Red Cross Society Exams. Follow the instructions given below to place your order.
1. Amma buys 100 oranges at 20 for C 30.00 and another 200 oranges at 4 for C 10.00. If she sells all her oranges at C3.00 each, what was her profit?
2. The price of a litre of petrol is increased from C30.00 to C 39.00. What is the percentage increase in the cost of a litre of petrol ?
3. A trader sold a pair of shoes for C 2,800.00 making a loss of 20% on his cost price. Find his loss as a percentage of his selling price.
4. An article bought for D5,000.00 depreciate by 15% of its value during the first year. Find its value after a year.
5. A house bought for N100,000 was later auctioned for N80,000, Find the loss percent.
6. The side of a square is increased from 20cm to 21cm. Calculate the percentage increase in its area.