NIS Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF Download | Up to Date. Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment past question papers are now available.
NIS Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
I guess you are about to write the Nigeria Immigration Service aptitude test before you had to search for the past question and you finally landed on this page.
The NIS past question papers are genuine and actually a material you can rely on because it contains questions that were previously set for other candidates who wrote the aptitude test and were in the same pursuit like you do.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Past Questions
- ICPC Recruitment Past Questions
- Civil Defence Recruitment Past Questions
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Past Questions
- INEC Recruitment Past Questions
However, it is important to understand that this recruitment is highly competitive and a lot of candidates have already applied alongside with you, leaving it a hot cake. Thus, the Nigeria Immigration Service will select the candidates they want by the score you posses in the aptitude test. This means you need to score very high to be offered this job.
To fulfill this course, you need to study hard. When i say study hard, i don’t mean reading irrelevant texts. All you need to pass the cbt is the past question paper because a lot of questions contained there will definitely be repeated either rephrased or direct. See some sample questions contained in the past question paper below;
1. Reasons given by the perpetrators for the kidnap of the Nigerian Finance Minister’s mother on the 9th December 2012 was the Minister’s refusal to?
A. allow the emancipation of the Niger Delta
B. resign from office
C. approve 2013 economic budget
D. pay oil subsidy money
2. The dead sea is the most saline lake in the world because?
A. it is surrounded by saline rocks
B. sea water seeps into it
C. no river flows out of it
D. it is located in the desert
E. All of the above
3. Laws and rules are passed by the in Nigeria.
A. Armed Forces
B. Native Courts
C. Magistrate Court
D. Nigerian Law makers
E. House of Parliament
4. Which of these is odd?
B. Great gross
5. Which of these is NOT one of the Rs for waste minimization?