Are you searching for the real and up to date Keystone Bank Job Past Question papers? Search no more, you are at the right place. We now have the up to date Keystone Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers. See how to get a copy below;
Keystone Bank Job Past Questions
The Keystone Bank past question papers has help a lot of candidates who wrote the keystone bank aptitude test in years back. Statistic shows that candidates who practiced the past questions are the ones who passed with good grades.
Want to know why it is so? It is so because Keystone Bank always repeat questions, so if you are purchase and practice the past question papers, you are one step ahead of others. See sample questions below
1. Ala is half as old as Blessing, and Blessing is half as old as Qiana. If Ala is 18 years old, what is the sum of their ages?
2. When a student weighing 45 kgs left a class, the average weight of the remaining 59 students increased
by 200g. What is the average weight of the remaining 59 students?
3. To 15 litres of water containing 20% alcohol, we add 5 litres of pure water. What is the % of alcohol?
4. A set of football matches is to be organized in a “roundrobin” fashion, i.e., every participating team plays a match against every other team once and only once. If 21 matches are totally played, how many teams participated?
5. In 1997, a particular item A cost N2,500. In 1998, the price of A went up 20% because of inflation while in early 1999 there was a 10% increase in the price of A over its 1998 price. In June of 1999, A was put on sale with a 30% decrease in price. What is the actual price it was sold for?