UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Past Questions—All UNIZIK Post UTME candidates are advised to obtain the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME past question and Answers and prepared themselves for the forthcoming exams.
We appreciate your interest in Purchasing the UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, as we all know that Post UTME Past Question Papers are very important when it comes to sitting for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME exams. According to statistics drawn from previous settings candidate who studies with UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are guarantee 90% sure of passing the exams?
UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions
We have recently updated the UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions for Nnamdi Azikiwe University and they are worth purchasing, As we always help students understand the major role of PAST Questions, it is a combination of previous Questions that was in the past Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME exams.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Past Questions vary depending on the course you are studying, so we always advise each student purchasing the Past Questions to tell us the course they are studying so we can send the appropriate Past Questions. Let say
EXAMPLE: If Nnamdi Azikiwe University is offering Medicine and Surgery as a course always know the subjects that are attached to it, I.e
- Use of English
And also if you are to Study English Language as a Course mind you, your subjects will be Literature in English, English Language and three other Arts or Social Science subjects, but we will provide you with the sample for a quick practice and a clarification of doubts.
UNIZIK Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers 2020/2021
1. We are all hungry; we… anything to eat since, morning. (A) didn’t have (B) haven’t had (C) never had (D) hadn’t had
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. A number of doctors are not so well disposed to …. government hospitals these days, ……. they? (A) working/do (B) work/are (C) working/are (D) work/aren’t
4. Victor said that two of his chickens … eggs yesterday morning. (A) layed (B) lied (C) laid (D) lain
1. Divide the L.C.M of 36, 54, and 90 by their HCF. (A) 15 (B) 20 (C) 30 (D) 45
2. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x ≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1, 2
3. Fina the value of x if 4logx + 5logx – 7logx = log16. (A) 2 (B) 4 (C) 8 (D) 16
1. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as(A) acceleration(B) Energy (C) force (D) impulse(E) power
2. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then (A)stays constant (B) decreases (C) increases (D) increases by 0.05 times (E) decreases by 0.05 times
3. A steady current of 0.5A flows through a wire, how much charge passes through the wire in one minute? (A)32c (B)23c (C) 45c (D) 12c (E) 30c
1. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is (A) 33% (B) 44% (C) 55% (D) 87%
2. An amphoteric oxide is an …. (A) amorphous oxide of a metal (B) amorphous oxide of a non-metal (C) oxide that is insoluble in water (D) oxide that acts like a base as well as an acid
3. Which of the following substances increases in mass when heated in the air? (A) sodium chloride (B) iodine crystals (C) magnesium ribbon (D) copper (ii) oxide
What helps you stand out from other students is the knowledge you derive from the Past Questions, once you start studying them one after the other, you will then have a scope of it. So why delay? Get a Soft copy of your own and start studying to avoid regret and examination illness.