PTI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers ……. Let us give you the updated version of the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Post UTME Past Questions and Answers that contain the complete and updated package that has been converted into an Ebook that will make it easy for you to get easy access to the questions.
This file in PDF contains well compile questions and answers for the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun that has been drafted from previous years aptitude/entrance examination and we believe that this will help you in this coming examination and all you need do is to purchase your copy and study ahead of time.
Important TIP: What is the nature of the PTI Post UTME examination?
- To eligible for FUAM Post UTME, you must score 120 and above in Post UTME.
- Questions will be asked based on faculties and departments. Students from a college will answer the same set of questions.
- You will write the same subjects as you did in JAMB
- You will answer a total of 50 to 100 questions. This is not static, it could be 50, 70, or 100 questions drawn from at least four subjects.
- The best way to pass the exam is to prepare with FUAM post UTME past Questions and Answers.
To be eligible to participate in the PTI Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 120 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
PTI Post UTME Sample Questions
Below are sample questions and answers for your practice.
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C) break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) size (D) sease
4. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3 (C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
5. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
6. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
7. As blind as a—— a.Toad b. Bat c. Cockroach d. Rock
8. As calm as a __ a.Lion . b. Bee c. Lamb d. Fish
9. As devoted as a_ a.Mother b. Slave c.Guard d. Pastor
10. As crafty as a__ a.Mouse b. Fox c. Hunter d. Cat
Do you want to be counted among the successful candidate then purchase your PTI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and answers now and be ready for the examination now.