NCAT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Are you searching for your Nigerian College of Aviation Technology Post UTME Past Questions and Answers? then you are at the right place for we have taken our dear time to compile all the previous post utme question papers that will enhance your preparation for the examinations.
It may interest you that: The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, (formerly known as Nigerian Civil Aviation Training Center) was set up by Act. No 31 of 1964 (as amended), to conduct:
- Civil Aviation courses for use in flight training or airport operations & management as may be prescribed from time to time.
- Training of approved persons in the installation, maintenance, and operation, as the case may be, of technical equipment, the use of which is calculated or likely to increase the margin of operational safety of civil aircraft.
- Training on equipment and necessary facilities for technical research or normal use.
Why do you need the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
Here are why you need this past question :
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by NCAT either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from NCAT.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To be eligible to participate in the NCAT Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 120 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
We wish you success in this forthcoming examination and we believe that you will purchase your NCAT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and make sure you are ready.