NAITES Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Available on this page is your Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Science, Makurdi that have been comprehensively compiled to help you succeed in this forthcoming post unified tertiary matriculation examination, we have also prepared for you a step-to-step guide on how to download them and get ready for the exams.
Do you desire to stand out from others? then you need the Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Science (NAITES) Makurdi,past questions, and answers as this will boost your understanding and give you a hint of how the exam will look like.
Why should you use the NAITES Post UTME Past Questions past question?
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by NAITES either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from NAITES.
NAITES Cut off Marks for Admission
NAITES JAMB cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 120.
Therefore, candidates who score up to 120 are automatically eligible to sit for the institution’s post UTME examination. The higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
Departmental Cut off Mark:
Faculty of Medical Sciences Cut Off Mark
Medicine – 250 and Above
Faculty of Law Cut Off Mark
Law – 240 and above
Faculty of Engineering Cut Off Mark
Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Computer, etc – 220 and above
Faculty of Science Cut Off Mark
Never worry about the delivery we have got you cover and when we say it we mean it, just download your NAITES Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and intensively study for your exams.