MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Here on this page is your Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike post-UTME past question and answers for all candidate most especially those candidates that getting ready for the unified tertiary matriculation examination.
Dont miss out of this opportunity as this will help you understand and gather more knowledge on the question you will be seing in the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike post-UTME examinations.
Why you need the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike post-UTME past question.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions.
Below is sample for you to practicse on:
MOUAU Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers 2020/2021
Choose the options opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics.
- Common sense requires that one should be decorousat formal gatherings.
- The string was taut.
- The diminutive figure bounces over the track with unfathomablelightness.
- The teacher announced that the class would be making a fleetingvisit to the Zoo.
- We intend to make the reception a diurnalevent.
- The mean age of a class of twenty students is 12. If their teacher’s age is included, the mean becomes 13. The age of the teacher is :
- The ratio a:b = 1/2 : 3/4 and b:c = 1/3 :5/9. What is a:c?
- If 5, x, y, 40 are in geometric progression find x and y respectively.
(A)2 and 10
(B)20 and 10
(C)10 and 20
(D) 10 and 2
- The width of a rectangle is 6m shorter than the length. If the area of the rectangle is 216m square, find the perimeter of the rectangle.
- One-third of the children in a village were vaccinated against meningitis. If 680 of the children have not been vaccinated, find the number of children in the village.
- Power is transformed into authority through
- The concept of sovereignty was popularised by
(A)J. J. Rousseau
(B)A. V. Dicey
(C)C. L. Montesquieu
- The power under military rule in Nigeria can be said to be
(C)more separated than fussed
- The head of the Commonwealth of Nations is
(A)Queen Elizabeth II
- Which of the following countries had practised a confederated system of government?
(A)Senegal and Gambia
(B)Mali and Senegal
(C)Ghana and Nigeria
(D)none of the above
Dont wait till the last day day before you order your past question in preparation for the examination it might be too late all we are advising is that you make that decision now by ordering your Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike post-UTME past question.