ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Welcome to our page, Here we have compiled The Enugu State University of Science and Technology past question this has not been a child’s plays as we have been up and running gathering past question from all previous Post UTME examination conducted by the Enugu State University of Science and Technology and this we have done to help you prepared for the examination that is forthcoming.
Are you seeking admission into The Enugu State University of Science and Technology and you are looking for materials to prepared on here is a page that will provide you with quality and best Enugu State University of Science and Technology past questions and answers.
Below are samples and also how to download your past question.
ESUT Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers 2020/2021
ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
POST UTME TEST 2013/2013
DAY 1 TYPE: M TIME: 45 MIN
- Without ………. words he accused him directly of treachery. A. amending B. modifying C. mixing D. mincing E. minimizing
- They tried to cash in the people ignorance A. under B. on C. against D. with E. at
- Always remember to ………. the lights before leaving the room A. put on B. put C. switch off D. blow out E. remove
- I am disappointed with the ways you conducted yourself at the party. A. by B. for C. due to D. in E. at
- The proprietors should be blamed for such a deplorable condition in the nursery schools ………. A. isn’t it B. shouldn’t they C. should they D. is it E. wouldn’t they
- Do you mind ………. another minute or two? A. to wait for B. wait for C. waiting D. being waited for F. waits
- It had been raining before the match started ………. A. isn’t it B. hasn’t it C. hadn’t it D. wasn’t it E. haven’t it
- Mary goes to school ………. bus A. in B. on C. with D. of E. by
- The plane overshot the ………. in a minor accident A. read B. hanger C. runway D. tarmac F. railway
- Journalists always collect and publish ………. information B. information C. an information D. much information E. every information
- A micrometer is defined as one-millionth of a millimeter. A length of 12,000 micrometers may be represented as? A. 0.00012M B. 0.0000012M C. 0.000012M D. 0.00000012M F. 0.000000012M
- Factorize 3x3 + 4x2 – l3x + 6 completely, given that x – is a factor. A. (x – 1)(x – 3)(x + 2) B. (x – l)(x +3)(x -2) C (x 1)(x +3)(3x -2) D. (x – 1)(x + 3)(3x -2) 2. (x – lXx – 3)(x + 2)
- If the price of oranges was raised by ½k per orange, the number of oranges a customer can buy for N2.40 will be less by 16. what is the price of an orange? A. 21/2 k B. 31/2k C. 51/2k D. 20k 2. 25k
- Find all real numbers x which satisfies the inequality 1/3(x + 1) 1 > 1/5(x + 4). A. x < 11 B. x<-1 C. x>6 D. x> 11 E.x>-6
- 7 pupils of average age 12 years leave a class of 25 pupils average age l4years. If 6 new pupils of average age 11 years join the class, what is the average age of the pupils now in the class? A. 13 years B. 12 years 11/2 months C. 13 years 5 months D. 13 years 10 months E. 13 years 71/2 months
We urged all the prospective candidates to grab their past questions for the Enugu State University of Science and Technology and be confidently ready for the examination. For more information please contact the information and also follow the guidelines below on how to download your past question.